Wednesday 1 November 2017

JG at ArmadaCon this weekend

I will be one of the guests attending this year's AramadaCon, which is taking place at Future Inns in Plymouth, from Friday 3rd - Sunday 5th November.

On Saturday 4th November, in the Main Hall during the day, I will be giving a talk entitled 'How to Write an Adventure Gamebook', while on Saturday evening there will be a live read-through of a Fighting Fantasy adventure.

And on Sunday 5th November, again in the Main Hall, I will be giving a talk about my Pax Britannia steampunk novels, and may also be taking part in a writers' panel.

I will also have a table in the Dealers' Room, where you will be able to buy copies of my history of Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks, YOU ARE THE HERO Parts 1 and 2, as well as my ACE Gamebook, The Wicked Wizard of Oz.



No comments: